Our call booking software has been designed to let the Operator book a Job with the minimum of typing. Jobs can be booked using the computer keyboard only, without needing a mouse. Although many powerful features are available, the basic operation of the software is very simple and easy to use. To book a Job, all you need to enter is the passenger name and the pick-up address.
Our booking solutions seamlessley integrate with the cPAQ data despatch system booking jobs directly into the system. A list of the booking solutions are featured below along with details of how they work and their benefits.
- IVR - Interactive Voice Response: Your regular customers can book jobs without needing to speak to an operator. They can also check on the progress of a job they have just booked without tying up your valuable staff. For more information about IVR and it's benefits click here.
- Text Booking: Capture new Customers with Cordic's new Text Booking system. Anyone with a mobile phone can just sign up for this service and start booking Jobs. The system keeps them updated by Text message, and can even send them a real-time map so they can track their taxi on their phone. Read more about Text Booking here.
- Web Booker: Now your customers can book jobs directly - from anywhere in the World. They can get an instant quotation, make a booking and track the progress of their taxi on a map. Try out our demo Web Booker and learn more here.
- Smart Booker 2 iPhone and Android Apps: With just a few taps on their phone, passengers can book a taxi. They can also track the progress of their car in real-time on a map. Once the booking is confirmed and when the car arrives to pick them up, the passengers receive an automatic text message. Learn more about our Smart Booker 2 Apps here.
- Taxi Butler: The Cordic Taxi Butler device orders a cab with just one click of a button. It books jobs directly into your Cordic cPAQ data despatch system. Read more aboutTaxi Butler here.
- Kiosk Booker: Install a Kiosk in Hotels, Clubs, Airports, Railway Stations - and let your customers book journeys themselves. Take your office to wherever your customers are. Read more.
- Mini-Kiosk Booker: Suitable for Hotel Front Desks or Concierge; it is the preferred alternative to manual telephone bookings. Read more.
- Mobile Booker: The portable Mobile Booker acts as an extension of your in office booking system. Ideal for use at busy passenger areas such as stations, airports, sporting events, exhibition centres and nightclubs.Learn more about the benefits of the Mobile Booker here.
- Credit Card: Cordic on-line credit / debit card facilities allow your Office staff to take payments easily. Payments are authorised on-line and paid directly to your bank account. Drivers can also accept credit or debit card payments in the car. For more information click here.
- Web Reporter: Cordic's powerful Web Reporter package gives users the ability to run various report queries whenever they need, enabling them to operate their business as effectively as possible. For more information click here.
- Cordic National Gateway: The Cordic National Gateway (CNG) gives Private Hire and Taxi Fleets the ability to collaborate with each other to win new business accounts and deliver an improved service to their customers. Booked jobs can be sent to sub-contractors via the CNG. Both fleets have the ability to track the vehicle and driver at all stages of the job. For more information click here.
A Typical Job Cycle
Cordic's unique intelligent despatch engine will consistently choose the most efficient method of despatching jobs on the cPAQ system.
Normally, Jobs are despatched automatically using Queues (sometimes known as Zones or Plots). You divide your operating area into as many Queues as you like, each covering a certain geographical area - a queue can be as big or as small as necessary, even down to a single rank (such as a hotel).
Drivers are automatically booked on to Queues depending on their location. When a Job is booked, it is assigned to a Queue according to its pick-up location and then offered to the first Driver in that Queue. The Job Offer immediately appears on the Driver's screen. If he accepts the Job - great. If not, cPAQ offers it to the next Driver in turn, and so on. You can also define back-up Queues, so that if a Job is not accepted by any Driver in a Queue, cPAQ tries Drivers in the backup Queues. This guarantees that the work is allocated fairly to your Drivers - first come, first served - and also makes sure that work is always offered first to nearby Drivers.
Drivers can also request a "Follow-on-Job". cPAQ automatically reserves a Job for them for after they have cleared their current Job to make sure they don't drive back empty.
Alternatively, the Operator has the option of allocating a Job to a particular Driver or Vehicle. There may be several reasons for doing this - just to get the work covered, or for a school run where the same Driver does it every day. The Operator can also add backup Drivers or Vehicles, in case the first Driver is busy or rejects the Job.
You can decide on the best Driver for the Job by dragging the Job onto the map which shows the location of all your cars and then dropping the Job onto the chosen Driver.
You can set up special vehicle properties called "Attributes" - these could be things like Wheelchair, 7-Seater or Executive Fleet, but you can define any number of attributes with any names you like.
Each of your Vehicles can be marked with whatever attributes are suitable. When a Job is booked, if the Customer needs a 7-Seater, say, the Job is marked with that attribute. Then cPAQ automatically makes sure the Job is only offered to Drivers in the right Vehicles.
Once a Driver has accepted a Job, he drives to the pick-up address. There he presses the "Arrived" button on his Android Smartphone device. When the passenger gets in, he presses "POB" (Passenger On Board). If he wants a "Follow-on-Job", he presses his "FOJ" button. Finally, he clears the Job, by filling in the payment details. Each of these steps sends a message to the Control Centre, so the status of the Job can be followed.
|cPAQ Operator Screen and Tracking Screen|
- Fast: cPAQ despatches jobs within seconds
- Fair: Eliminates "cheating" and favouritism
- Efficient: Reduce or remove completely the reliance on staff to despatch jobs
- Effective: Reduce dead mileage and save on fuel costs
- Choice of Despatch: Closest Cab at busy times, Longest Waiting Driver at quiet times or manual despatch - it's your choice.
- Follow on Job: Automatically reserves a job to make sure a driver doesn't drive back empty.
- Auto Bid: Allows drivers to declare how far they are prepared to travel for their next job.
- Going Home: Allows a Driver to enter a "Going Home" time. Only jobs that the driver could do in the time available will be offered.