Your Flexible Friend!
We are heading towards a cashless community; cheques are
to be made obsolete by 2018 and more people are turning
to the plastic in their wallets to pay for goods and services.
To remain competitive and ﬂexible you need to adapt to the
changes and ultimately meet the customer's expectations.
They want to pay by card!
Cordic on-line credit / debit card facilities allow your Ofﬁce
staff to take payments easily. Payments are authorised on-line and paid directly to your
- Drivers can also accept credit or debit card payments in the car. All payments are authorised on-line from within the car.
- With a Cordic Credit Card Web Booking, or iPhone / iPad App module, your customer can pre-pay for their trips using a credit or debit card when they book jobs on-line.
- The cost of the journey is calculated automatically based on
the rates and ﬁxed price rules you set up.
- Add your own credit card surcharge
- Optional printer and card reader in the vehicle
- Take the passenger's card number over the phone...
- ...or swipe the card in the vehicle
- Authorise payments electronically, direct from the vehicle
and receive funds direct to your bank account
- Passenger can receive a printed receipt
- Get a signature on the Android Smartphone screen, or on paper
- Fully integrated within the Cordic cPAQ system
The in-car customer experience
- Show full details on the Android Smartphone in the Taxi, including price and surcharge
- Collect the passenger's signature on the touch screen of the Android Smartphone device
- The signature is saved at the control centre
Alternatively as an option...
- Use a portable Bluetooth Printer and Card Reader in the Taxi
- Swipe the credit card in the vehicle
- Collect the passenger's signature on a printed voucher
- Print a receipt for the passenger to keep
- Payments are authorised directly on-line, via the 2.5G/3G/4G Mobile Data connection
- Authorisation is immediate, whilst the passenger is still in the vehicle. The money is then credited to your bank account
- Driver will see the payment on his statement together with his normal account work
- You have a full audit trail of all transactions