FREE iPad 3!
Find a better iPhone Booking App than ours and we'll give you an iPad!
We challenge you to find a better iPhone App which allows you to book a licensed Taxi or Private Hire vehicle in the UK.
Our iPhone Booking App is the most feature rich app available. Providing your customers with a revolutionary booking experience helps you to retain and grow your customer base.
Cordic iPhone Booker App:
- INSTANT QUOTATION
- BOOK ASAP or PREBOOK
- BOOKING STATUS
- CANCEL BOOKING
- TRACK VEHICLE
- VEHICLE DETAILS
- MANAGE BOOKINGS
- MANAGE FAVOURITE ADDRESSES
- PAY BY CARD or ACCOUNT
- TEXT BACK and/or RING BACK
- VEHICLE TYPE
- DRIVER NOTES
Download the Demo App from the App Store... Search for "Cordic Cabbage Cars" or "Cordic" and read what our customers' passengers are saying!
If you can find a better app which includes all the above features and more, we'll give you an iPad 3!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Company, Contact address, phone number & email along with details of the iPhone App you believe is better than ours.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase is necessary for entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you want to enter you may enter by e-mail to: email@example.com or post your entry to Cordic, Progress House, Rowles Way, Swavesey, Cambridge CB24 4UG and Mark it FAO iPad Competition
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant who provides us with substantial evidence that the iPhone App they have submitted is more feature rich than ours (Cordic Customer Apps are excluded from entry as they have been developed by us). For a list of features we include in our App see the bulleted list above.
- The closing date is Friday 29th May 2012, and Cordic reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you are successful, we will notify you by post and e-mail.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Cordic, Progress House, Rowles Way, Swavesey, Cambridge CB24 4UG after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Cordic may require.
- All entries will be judged by a panel of judges in June 2012. The judges’ decision is binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by Cordic, Progress House, Rowles Way, Swavesey, Cambridge CB24 4UG ("Cordic").
- Cordic reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Cordic may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Cordic will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.