Cordic's Booking Kiosks enable you to increase job bookings and revenue potential. The industry's first self-service Taxi Booking Kiosk allows passengers to book and even pay for jobs entirely on their own without involving any of your valuable staff.
Booking Kiosks act as an extension of your in-office booking
- Works alongside your in-office cPAQ booking system with no disruption to ongoing booking activity
- Only requires a mains power supply and the rest is securely contained in the kiosk
- The extra screen can potentially increase your revenue if used
as advertising space
With Cordic's Booking Kiosk, you can set up self-service booking stands in busy passenger areas such as:
- shopping centres
- business parks
- night clubs
- university campuses
- exhibition centres
- Customers can book jobs quickly and easily using clear, simple touch-screen instructions
- Full UK address search is provided as well as a configurable list of local points of interest; e.g. hotels, business parks, tourist attractions, etc.
- Passengers enter their name, the destination and their choice of vehicle type
- The passenger pays for the job by cash or secure card payment at the kiosk and gets a printed receipt and a confirmation ticket
- When a taxi arrives, the passenger presents their confirmation ticket to the first available taxi
The Mini-Kiosk Booker is suitable for Hotel Front Desks or Concierge, it is the preferred alternative to manual telephone bookings.
You can provide your account customers with a dedicated touch-screen tablet PC or monitor which books jobs directly into the cPAQ data despatch solution. It can be customised to match the brand identity of your business or that of your customers'.