Cambridge-based booking and data despatch system providers Cordic are revolutionising the taxi industry with their new Soft Merger Gateway Module.
This new module allows multiple private hire companies to virtually merge together, which in turn provides a larger combined fleet and wider coverage.
Cordic’s Commercial Director, Fara Arani says: “The Cordic Soft Merger Module is a ground-breaking, unique tool which could be a real game changer in the industry.
“The Soft Merger Module allows each cab company to have control over their own business, pricing structure and drivers, allowing them to put their excess jobs into a sharing job pool. Hence, they can now take bookings from places which they were unable to provide services before”, says Fara.
Not only does this new module allow each company to cover a much wider area, it also reduces dead mileage, and a car will always be available for their customers.
Twenty individual cab companies with a combined fleet of over 5000 cars have joined forces in London since the launch of Soft Merger Module in September. This has created the largest private hire Fleet in London after Uber, and more fleets are joining as the benefits have become more apparent with wide spread of vehicle availability across London.
To find out more about how the Soft Merger Gateway Module can help your business grow, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01954) 233233.
Facts about the Soft Merger Gateway Module
- Jobs can be transferred manually or automatically after a set period of time.
- Jobs are transferred to pool members with the closest and most suitable vehicle for the job.
- Choose which of your accounts enter the job pooling system.
- Track jobs even if they’re with other pool members.
- Easily keep track of which jobs have been transferred to other pool members.
- The Soft Merger Gateway Module works with other features such as the customer app and Interactive Voice Response platform.