Cordic's powerful Web Reporter package gives users the ability to run various report queries whenever they need, enabling them to operate their business as effectively as possible.
Data is intelligently extracted and displayed on screen for users to view, chart and export Microsoft Excel compatible CSV file for analysis. If you need to know the number of jobs booked by a specific account, the value of each job, waiting time, dead mileage and so on, these reports can be produced and the data displayed within seconds.
Your Cordic system has been collecting data and intelligence since the moment you started using it. Using Web Reporter, this data is now far more accessible and using pre-defined reports you can tap into valuable business analysis.
You can view a history of all invoice charges from all accounts, or an individual account using Web Reporter. This report can be produced quickly along with many more, including driver charges and job charges and trends.
Using these reports you can produce data to support accounting and other financial administration. You can see which accounts are making money and focus on business planning to maximise this and utilise this data when approaching new prospects to win their business.
See the effect of your campaigns in specific areas using intelligent search tools and monitor your ROI to maximise on your profits and your future marketing efforts.
You can use Web Reporter data to help you shape your Queues to improve the fleets' performance and profitability. Lead times can be optimised using data taken from job count trends.
Web Reporter allows users to interrogate their data, highlighting trends which can help you to adjust lead times for specific days of the week, times of the day and driver and vehicle attributes.
Operator, driver and overall business performance is optimised
Using the package you can see how quickly drivers are arriving for ASAP jobs from the time of booking. Trends in bookings, time to arrive for particular times or days of the week reports are easily produced; these reports help you to optimise your business and fleet.
- Easy to use - the reports are self explanatory and straight-forward to use
- Accessible - hosted on the customers site, the reports can be accessed via a web browser, no additional software is required to be installed
- Secure - accessible to authorised users only
- Powerful - the data is also displayed in a graphical format for ease of analysis.
- Increase Productivity - shorter analysis time allows staff to focus their time and effort on other value-added activities
- Forecast - plan more accurately for the future to target growth areas where early trends in bookings are being seen